- 14/10/2016 Tentative date sheet for December, 2016 term-end examination
- 01/10/2016 Expert committee meeting of Diploma Programme in Multimedia and Animation
- 01/10/2016 Circulr: Payment norms for different ODL activities under Odisha State Open University
- 28/09/2016 UGC Recognition for offering programmes in Open & Distance Learning (ODL) mode
- 15/09/2016 Inclusion of Odisha State Open University in Govt. Scholarship Portal "PRERANA"
- 25/05/2016 e-Admission 2016-17
- 18/05/2016 Appointment of Prof. Srikant Mohapatra as the first Vice-Chancellor of Odisha State Open University
- 10/05/2016 Tender Call Notice for empanelment of agencies for supply of Security guards and Manpower to Sambalpur and Bhubaneswar Office of OSOU
Temporary Office of the University:
Temporary office of the Odisha State Open University is located at G.M University Campus, Sambalpur - 768004.
Offer of Academic Programmes:
Few degree level programmes will be offered in the current academic session. Course material prepared by IGNOU and other open universities will be used. Add-on programmes for students of Colleges will be offered. Schools of Studies will be established with recruitment of two teachers in each discipline. Few consultants will be appointed. Meetings will be arranged for expert committees and course writers for design and development of programmes for various schools and disciplines.
Plan of Action »
Action Plan is fundamental to strategic planning in the core areas of establishment of different School of Studies, offer of academic programmes, appointment of full-time faculty and support staff, design and development of course material and audio/video inputs, empanelment of part-time faculty and other functionaries, student enrolment, establishment of Regional Centres and Study Centres, training/orientation of faculty/staff in ODL, financial planning, budgeting, formulation of Statutes and Ordinances, infrastructure development in the main campus and purchase of equipments and furniture for the headquarters, regional centres and study centres.
The action plan stated above needs to be aligned with the vision, mission and objects of the University enshrined in the Act, Statutes, Ordinances and Rules of the University. Following goals are to be achieved:
- Workshop on Create and Re-purpose OER for Learning by OSOU and CEMCA
- Tentative date sheet for December, 2016 term-end examination
- Odisha State Open University Organizes Workshop on OER
- Celebration of Gandhi and Sastri Jayanti by the Study Centre
- Expert committee meeting of Diploma Programme in Multimedia and Animation
- UGC Recognition for offering programmes in Open & Distance Learning (ODL) mode
- Inclusion of Odisha State Open University in Govt. Scholarship Portal "PRERANA"
- Workshop on Basic GIS Training Using Quantum GIS