- 26/12/2016 Personal interaction for the post of consultants (academic & non-academic)
- 15/12/2016 DCA & DCS Practical Examinations for December-2016 TEE
- 21/11/2016 Download Hall Ticket for for December 2016 Term-End Examination
- 01/11/2016 Final Date Sheet for December, 2016 Term-End Examination
- 04/11/2016 OSOU Examination Evaluation Guidelines & Methodology
- 19/11/2016 Deputation of Senior OAS officers in the newly established Universites
- 11/11/2016 Deputation of Senior OFS officers in the newly established Universites
- 01/10/2016 Expert committee meeting of Diploma Programme in Multimedia and Animation
Temporary Office of the University:
Temporary office of the Odisha State Open University is located at G.M University Campus, Sambalpur - 768004.
Offer of Academic Programmes:
Few degree level programmes will be offered in the current academic session. Course material prepared by IGNOU and other open universities will be used. Add-on programmes for students of Colleges will be offered. Schools of Studies will be established with recruitment of two teachers in each discipline. Few consultants will be appointed. Meetings will be arranged for expert committees and course writers for design and development of programmes for various schools and disciplines.
Plan of Action »
Action Plan is fundamental to strategic planning in the core areas of establishment of different School of Studies, offer of academic programmes, appointment of full-time faculty and support staff, design and development of course material and audio/video inputs, empanelment of part-time faculty and other functionaries, student enrolment, establishment of Regional Centres and Study Centres, training/orientation of faculty/staff in ODL, financial planning, budgeting, formulation of Statutes and Ordinances, infrastructure development in the main campus and purchase of equipments and furniture for the headquarters, regional centres and study centres.
The action plan stated above needs to be aligned with the vision, mission and objects of the University enshrined in the Act, Statutes, Ordinances and Rules of the University. Following goals are to be achieved:
- Results/ Grade Card Status of Term-End Examination December 2016
- Survey on Use of ODeL materials among the Learners of OSOU
- Personal interaction for the post of consultants (academic & non-academic)
- DCA & DCS Practical Examinations for December-2016 TEE
- National Workshop on Multimedia & Animation
- Download Hall Ticket for for December 2016 Term-End Examination
- Final Date Sheet for December, 2016 Term-End Examination
- OSOU Examination Evaluation Guidelines & Methodology